Do you practice bad tech habits? You may think you don’t.
Is it time to replace your LCD computer monitor? Guess what? It’s not as straightforward a task as you might thinkContinue Reading →
Hackers have gotten increasingly clever with regards to accessing the data stored on smart phones. And hackers are accomplishing this even though consumers protect their phones with lock-screen passcodes. As a current story on the Lifehacker technology Web site says, passcodes never have been a foolproof way to secure your smart phone.Continue Reading →
Does your work demand that you stare at a computer screen for many hours at a stretch? If so, eyestrain can become a serious problem. A current story by the everon small-business blog says that workers plugged into their computers can face a host of problems, everything from watery eyes to headaches, increased sensitivity to light and difficulty focusing.Continue Reading →
Tablets come with a number of advantages: They’re highly portable. Their screens are sharpContinue Reading →
Smartphones, tablets and laptops are fantastic tools: They allow us to search the Internet, answer e-mail messages and watch video whether we’re sitting on the train or waiting for our flight at the airport. Yet these devices can be harmful, too. Should they fall into the wrong hands, your information, from your online banks accounts to your e-mail messages to your Facebook pages, can fall victim to cyber thievesContinue Reading →
Are you mourning the announced death of Google Reader? If that’s the case, you’re not the only oneContinue Reading →
How much protection do you think passwords provide today to your company’s Web sites, mobile devices and desktop computers? The right answer? Probably not muchContinue Reading →
Can your small business thrive if you are using outdated technology? Not likely. You need current technology today to communicate with your customers and clients, examine sales trends and more successfully handle everything from bookkeeping to inventoryContinue Reading →
Tips for Wi-Fi Security from Cobait
COBAIT's mission is to help companies keep focused on their core business by providing complete Technology, IT and Development services that support the business. We help you put technology in the background where it belongs so your business stays front and center.
- 05/22/2013 Protect yourself by breaking these bad tech habits
- 05/14/2013 Guess which mobile device is hacked the most
- 05/09/2013 Not all LCD computer monitors are created equal
- 05/08/2013 The best hackers won’t let a phone passcode stop them
- 05/02/2013 You can protect your eyes while at work
- 05/01/2013 Time to eliminate the hassle of sharing your screen on a tablet
- 04/26/2013 Protecting your privacy doesn’t have to be hard
- 04/24/2013 Google Reader death proves it: Free services don’t last forever
- 04/17/2013 Not using two-factor authentication? Then you’re at risk
- 04/11/2013 Technology tax breaks can boost your business’ bottom line
Add Widgets (Secondary Sidebar)
This is your Secondary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Secondary Sidebar area.